When you have to be away or want to travel, there is no better place to leave your canine family member than at DogCamp! Your pet will socialize with other dogs, get plenty of human attention, and be loved and cared for until you return. A few things to note:
- We are available to your pet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Your beloved pet will get plenty of fresh air and exercise during the day
- Water is always available
- Your dog will sleep inside our home at night, on a soft round cushioned bed or in a wired crate (with cushion), depending on your preference and availability
- We ask that you bring sufficient dog food for the duration of your pet's stay to minimize possible digestive problems.
- Please bring your pet's vaccination card in the event we need to seek medical care while you're away.